1- University of Damascus:
2- Pyramid for Management Consulting:
- Mechanical Design, research, and study of the downhole circulation tools mechanisms and components to comply with the various drilling environments and specifications according to the modern international Oil and Gas standards.
- Prepare and produce all design documentations including patent papers, detailed manufacturing and assembly drawings, FEA and CFD reports, BOM lists, specifications sheets, and assembly and operations manuals as well as control the design change process by managing the database and the revisions of the designed components.
- Collaborate with management, manufacturing, and operation departments on product development plans to create designs that are efficient and cost effective.
- Putting the suitable CNC cutting machines specification according to the markets requirements :
- The used standard plates in the market, which is cut by every size of CNC cutting machine including length, width, and thickness.
- Maximum cutting speed with minimum operation time.
- Cost effective, comparing with other competitor.
- Designing a CNC cutting machines components, including studying by classical or modern methods using suitable software such as Autodesk Inventor professional, Automation Studieo , and FESTO FluidSIM.
- Looking for & choosing new sources and vendors for some components, from the technical view (quality, lifetime, etc.) In addition, decide in cooperation with financial management to choose the best choice.
- Exporting manufacturing layouts for workshops.
- Developing company products according to the feedback s and last researches.
- I designed the Abrasive Transmission System for all waterjet machines which consists of two parts; the abrasive tank system with upper tank and lower compressed tank, and the improved Abrasive Feeder. The pneumatic means was used as a method of transferring the abrasive to the 20% developed abrasive feeder which works depending on a stepper motor and a set of sensors.
- I improved and simplified the mechanical mechanisms of the medium size (3m*1.5m) laser cutting machine that they can easily manufactured, assembled, tested and shipped.
- I was a member of the designers and developers team who created the “Infinity Series” of waterjet machines which considered at that time as the biggest waterjet machines in the company. And so, I was rewarded by 10% addition in salary.
“Al-Battal” company for moulds design & manufacturing
2009 - 2010
Mobile: +963 944 313643
+963 933 211174
- Drawing and design the product.
- Calculating the shrinkage of the product after molding and its draft.
- Design the plastic moulds for products.
- Censoring the performance of CNC machines at the factory.